The introduction of overhead vine stripping requires the installation of a secure retaining system for the top wire. The VSR (Vine Stripper Retainer) button has been developed to give the holding power to resist the 160kg plus pull exerted by the mechanical strippers.
- Wire lifting made simple
- Handles retainer / wire misalignment of 14 degrees
- Fixes to corners of those quarter round posts.
- Takes 5mm nails and holds in soft posts
- Rotate 90 degrees and retainer becomes an easy lift button
- Better than wire on nails no loss of zinc coating when wind vibrates wires
- Still gives access to wire if hammered home
- Installs on all types of post, round, flat and sharp corners. ‘Tek ‘screw to steel posts
- One retainer nailed on square does the job for flat and undulating ground
- Packed in bags of 1000
- A carton holds 3000 VSR Buttons (3 bags).
Hint: click on the Diameter dimension to show a technical drawing
- 30mm Diameter x 15.5mm with 5mm Nail Hole.
- Gap for 2.5mm wire (VSRBB) or 2.3mm wire (VSRB2.3)